We could have chatted for hours 🙂
Amy Bajada and I met through her 30 Day Cashflow Challenge and online Small Business Cashflow Course so it was such an honour to be invited as a guest on her podcast “The Boring Sh!t You Need To Know About Business“.
We talked about target audience, vetting, marketing, expectations, consistency, websites, health, fitness… We covered so much, including;
- the 3 features every website should have,
- how the digital world has impacted brand loyalty
- the place good old fashioned networking and referrals still have in business today
We discuss the importance of choosing the right person for the job, and how mindset and consistency play such a huge role in both building dream businesses and dream bodies.
Connect with me…
- Facebook (Coaching) | Facebook
- Facebook (Web-Sta) | LinkedIn
- Linked In (Personal) | https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenahl/
- Youtube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-m1N5mQp7cftWSB0ged_dQ
Other resources I mention throughout the episode
- Karen’s Blog Post :38 Things I Wish I Knew About Business Before Starting
- The Profit Masterclass Course
I highly recommend connecting with Amy if there’s anything about finance and cashflow that you’d like to learn more about.
I seriously can talk forever about these topics as I’m so geek-level passionate about them… so have a listen, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
And as always, Engage Everything.